Sunday 17 January 2010

Hello World

Dear Christ I have a blog.

This is my first blog. Clearly my worst fears about my relevence in life are about to be exposed.

I am writing under the elusive moniker of Pad. Mainly because I typo-ed and on second glance I actually prefer it. Also it makes me sound much cooler than I actually am.

So welcome to my blog. I am planning on writing about mens fashion. Over the past however long it has been since I have gotten into fashion, I have noticed that there are very few blogs/websites/ANYTHING dedicated to male fashion. I mean don't get me wrong I have nothing against the ladies, but CBA trawling through mountains of photos/articles about/for women (yes that's right Sartorialist I'm looking at you). So I thought I would write one myself.

This is going to go horribly wrong but what the hell.

p.s. I'm aware Style Boy is a terrible name, but it was the lesser of many other evils.

No comments:

Post a Comment